Offering Quality Periodontal Care In Scottsdale
AccuCare Dental is a comprehensive dental services clinic offering state-of-the-art periodontal care.
Preventing Gum Disease with Our Periodontal Program
Almost 50% of adults in the United States have some form of gum disease, but they don’t even know it. At AccuCare Dental, when we help our patients manage periodontal disease, we don’t just help them save their smiles — we also help protect their overall health.
Our practitioners are trained to assess your periodontal health by examining your teeth, gums, bite, and risk factors. If evidence of gum disease is present, you can trust that you are in good hands with our team of experts.
We offer everything from minimally invasive periodontal therapy, to more advanced surgical procedures.
• Scaling and Root Planing (Deep Cleaning): Most patients’ gum disease can be managed with this treatment maintenance plan. Deep cleanings of the root surfaces smoothes them and removes plaque and tartar from periodontal pockets.
• Root Surface Debridement (RSD): A step further than root planing, root surface debridement focuses on controlling infection and re-establishing periodontal health.
• Pocket Reduction Procedure: If the pockets around your gums are too deep, we may recommend a pocket reduction procedure to clear the pockets of bacteria and help your gum tissue reattach to your teeth.
• Gum Graft Surgery: Gum graft surgery helps the soft tissue holding your teeth into place to naturally regenerate. It can help cover exposed tooth roots and correct the appearance of “long teeth.”
• Bone Regeneration: In advanced cases of gum disease, the jawbone may weaken over time. Natural bone regeneration (bone grafting) can help your jawbones regain bone density.
• Dental Crown Lengthening: Whether to cosmetically correct “gummy smiles” or to prepare for crown restoration, our clinic offers expert surgical gum procedures.
All the Services You Need Under One Roof
If you struggle with gum disease, don’t despair. Our skilled team at AccuCare Dental can help. With proper maintenance comes success! Call today to schedule your new patient appointment or request one here.