Stress-Free Dental Implants
If you’re missing any teeth, your dentist may have told you that an implant is the best option for achieving and maintaining long-term oral health.
Nowadays, getting a dental implant is a routine and predictable process. At AccuCare Dental Centers, Dr. Willcox has over 31 years of experience to provide you with a pain-free, efficient, and long-term implant solutions.
Dental Implants in Scottsdale – New teeth that look and feel natural
Dental implants are small titanium posts that act as replacement tooth roots, which are topped with artificial teeth – either crowns, bridges or dentures. This is the modern solution for tooth replacement. Teeth replaced via dental implants look and feel like real natural teeth, and with proper care are designed to last a lifetime.
Dr. Willcox has extensive training and experience restoring his patient’s smiles with dental implants and creating beautiful and natural-looking replacement teeth. The practice is equipped with the latest technology, such a 3D x-rays, and CAD/CAM, to provide the best treatment “done under one roof” and in less time with less stress.
When Should You Get a Dental Implant?
Why are dental implants usually the first choice and considered the optimum standard of care compared to other options to restore missing/damaged teeth?
- Next best thing to healthy, natural teeth. Strong and stable, a dental implant restores lost or missing teeth so that they look, feel, fit and function like natural teeth. Other teeth replacement options, including no replacement at all, may interfere with eating, speaking, smiling and other activities of everyday life.
- Built to last. Dental implants are a long-term solution. Traditional tooth supported bridges only last on average five to seven years, and with proper care often more than ten years, but at some point, they may need to be replaced. While dental implants may need periodic adjustments, they can last a lifetime when properly placed and cared for over time. (Ask us for details about AccuCare Dental Centers’ Lifetime Warranty for dental implants.)
- Enjoy life without worrying about your teeth. No need to stay home or feel uncomfortable in public, embarrassed because your smile looks different or worrying that missing teeth will limit your ability to join in the fun or that removable dentures or tooth-supported replacement teeth will loosen or fall out when you talk, eat, smile or laugh. Teeth restored with dental implants are teeth that let you, not your teeth, lead your life.
- Retain your natural face shape and smile. A face without teeth can sag and appear sunken and sad. Dental implants allow you to maintain the natural shape of your face and smile while preventing the shifting and collapse of the remaining teeth.
- Protect healthy bone. Leaving empty spaces in your mouth after losing one or more teeth can lead to additional health issues, such as loss and deterioration of some of your jawbone. When it is not being used to support a natural tooth, the jawbone deteriorates, losing its strength, firmness, and size. Dental implants are the ONLY dental restoration that preserves and stimulates the natural bone to grow and prevent future loss.
Are you interested in learning more? Contact AccuCare Dental Centers to schedule a consultation to see if this procedure is the right choice for you. Call now at 480-988-8073.